1. PHP Developer
- Should have a strong fundamental knowledge of PHP(CodeIgniter/Laravel)
- PHP MVC Framework experience CodeIgniter
- Database queries, schemas, stored procedures, cursors, views, triggers, and best practices
- Ability to debug issues in web applications
- Experience with data architecture required (schema design, data constraints and integrity, stored procedures, query optimization, etc.
- Integrating/using public and private APIs.
- Should be able to perform testing and debugging.
- Extensive 2+ years of experience in web developing
2. Android Developer
- Working knowledge of the Java programming language and object-oriented design principles.
- Working with Android SDK and development platform.
- Working knowledge of the Kotlin
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proven experience and expertise in developing Android mobile application platform
- Good knowledge of using JAVA/Kotlin, MVVM, MVP, SQLite
- Knowledge of GIT hub, Memory management, Profiler and android lint experience
- Should have Team handling requirement analysis.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years in relevant technologies
3. iOS Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.